Is the animal print still trending?
Last season animal print was trending everywhere even by runway several famous designers. Starting from clothes, scarves, shoes, animal print to any accessories you can get at many stores. This time, is still in section animal print, leopard bags seems to be favorite celebrities in some style. Lest seem redundant, leopard bags is the right choice for you who want looks fashionable. Not only celebrities, some fashion bloggers are trying to combine leopard bags with the outfit they are wearing.
How to wear animal printed bag with outfit?
If you need some inspirations how to be fashionable with leopard bags, these following photos by some fashion bloggers would help you to find out.
1. Daniela Ramirez try to combined casual style with those feminime touch. We really love her leopard bag and shoes.
Fedora hat, red Zara jeans and leopard bag, make perfect combination wore by her. We still talk about Daniella. ?
2. Need go to college with simple chic outfit, try Erika Marie look above.
Combining Leopard handbag with cute shoes although just wore skinny jeans and tank top.
This one from Camille, a fashion blogger from Manila, she said “The theme was animal prints. I chose pieces in earth tones to keep my look natural and still easy on the eyes even though I combined a few prints together. (I just couldn’t resist doing a little print on print. You know me!)” source
3. Black long dress paired with black blazer, will look glamour with Leopard sushi bag.
4. Simple and chic outfit looked on Kasia Gorol Look when she wears boots and coat with lovely mango leopard bag.
5. Vintage classy looked on those outfits.
Added pink leopard bag more stylish and fashionable for vintage touch.